Monday, August 20, 2012

My Hair Journey

This is the long-awaited natural hair journey blog. I wanted to find pictures when my hair was real long but, I didnt take the time. I wanted to show how I am dealing with my hair natural and short. I was used to long hair for many years that it was difficult to know how to deal with short hair. So, here we go:
This is my natural hair with grays and all before I colored it.....



This is my hair when I put hair color in it..FYI..I bought hair coloring from the Whole Foods Market which has no ammonia. It's called Nutratint. You can buy it at your local whole foods store.

This is my hair after the hair coloring..put it in different styles..stepped out with a cute outfit..not too shabby if I may say so myself.


This is how I wore my hair last sunday..not crazy about it but it was a good try.
I decided to take my friend Liz's advice and put my hair in twists...











 I used organic shampoo and conditioner by qhemet biologics. After, I used qhemet biologics ALMA heavy cream and burdock butter cream to my hair. I added grapeseed oil, coconut oil, organic shea and mango butter. I put it under a plastic cap for 30 minutes to marinate the ingredients. In my hair.


I used Carol's Daughter's "Loc Butter" to do my twists.






THIS IS MY FINAL LOOK! BE BLESSED!




No comments: