Friday, April 15, 2011

Be Transformed

    So I took a nine week course called Be Transformed at Brooklyn Tab. I was so excited to take this course because I knew that I needed a change in my life - Spiritually, Physically, Emotionally. So much was going on in my life. From being laid off from my job and earning my Masters Degree, to being self-employed. I wasn't sure what the Lord wanted from me but to be  - Free. Anger and bitterness from the past was holding me back from the future. I wanted to be free from all the bitterness and be able to love the unlovable, let go of those who did wrong to me and forgive myself for things that I have done. God was cutting out all the things that was not of Him and replacing it with with restorative love.
    I started to realize in the course doing the homework and going to class that when I keep things inside, I allow the devil to have a foothold. But , when I expose what the enemy is keeping me from exposing, the devil can't throw it in my face anymore. I am free!!
    So I recently had my Be Transformed Graduation and it felt so good to see that God is changing me and I am moving from glory to glory. It's just the beginning of what God is doing in my life. I thank God for my new family at Brooklyn Tabernacle Church. 
    Spending time with the Lord and covering myself with the Word of God has been a healing balm in my heart and soul. Not to mention that Christ is our Intercessor!! What could I do without Him...nothing!!
     Romans 12:2 - "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God".

Check out my new companies, Soul Purpose and Youngevity.

Be Blessed!!






No comments: